Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2009

Passionate about Him?

I’ve been wondering...if I were to die today, just all-of-a-sudden, what would people remember me as being passionate about? Would they spend my funeral talking about how I loved teddy bears, Biblical Greek, Gregorian Chant (and Casting Crowns), and peanut butter and salsa sandwiches? I don’t want to be remember for those things. Yes, they are a part of me, but no, they aren’t important. Do people even know that I am passionate about Jesus Christ? If they don’t know, then am I really passionate about him? Because I think that if you’re passionate about something, you can’t help showing it. God, I want to be passionate about you!!! I want to make you known here on earth!! Help me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you like to make me think!!! that is a good self-evaluation - but in all honesty i see a girl that is VERY passionate about her walk with the Lord and you are even an encouragement to me! :)
and dude...you like peanut butter and salsa sandwiches?!?!?! okay, there obviously is one thing that we are not alike! ;)