Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another prayer journal entry...

Dear God, (March 19th, 2007)
It’s in times like these that I feel so unworthy of Your love. I don’t deserve it. I’ve never done anything worthy of Your love. I am a sinner, and You a Holy God. And yet You love me.
My love for You (how I love You!) Could never equal (or even come close to) Your love for me. What an Amazing Love! You sent Your One and Only Firstborn Son to die in my place upon a cruel cross. He died a horrible, agonizing death to pay for my sins--a death and punishment that I fully deserved. O! What Love!
Now, You are at God’s right hand, making intercession for each and every one of Your children. Every day, You teach us to be more like You. What a privilege! To become more like the One who saved us!
My prayer today is simply this: Make me more like You. Help me to love as You love, to give myself sacrificially for others as You gave Yourself. Please, Lord. Make me more like You today. I love You, Precious Savior.
Yours Forever,
Rachel

No comments: