Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I struggle, too...

Though my other blog posts may give the impression that I have it together and I'm just sitting here criticizing Christians, that is certainly not the case. I am simply a Christian with some very real struggles who is questioning the way we do some things. I have struggled with the same things that I question in Christianity. I wonder if God can use me because I mess up so much. I get discouraged because my arthritis and back problems keep me from being able to do much. I tell God that He should use someone else because I am not as talented as so-and-so. But God is teaching me that the way we often look at things is messed up. So that's why I am here--to share what God is teaching me and to help others gain a fresh perspective on what Christianity is all about.

No comments: